Heat Three: – SOLD OUT
Last Chance Qualifier: Opens 25th – Closes 31st July
How To Enter Heats – ‘Face Of Capezio’ Dance Models
- Heat One: Opens 10th – Closes 31st January; Heat Two: Opens 1st – Closes 31st March; Heat Three: Opens 1st – Closes 31st May; Last Chance Qualifier: Opens 25th – Closes 31st July
- Model Entry fee: $35+gst
- Must be dancers – All entrants for the ‘Face of Capezio’ Model Search must also be Dancers. You will need to supply details of your Studio and Training.
- Attach via email to firstname.lastname@example.org one good quality headshot and one good quality body-shot with your online entry form, complete all entry details and pay the relevant entry fees via PayPal or credit card
- For heats, contestants are judged on photogenic qualities only by our panel of expert judges
- Online Heat Results are announced within 14 days of each heat closing.
- Registrations for Nationals will be open to qualified acts once results are announced.
- Successful finalists will be invited to enter the DanceLife Unite Nationals to workshop with some of Sydney’s finest models where they will learn a dance-oriented catwalk routine and ‘raw’ photo shots will be taken. Grand finalists will then compete for the National Title in their age group.
- Capezio representatives will choose four winners from our Grand Finalists.
FACE OF CAPEZIO ONLINE MODEL ENTRY
PLEASE ENTER ONLINE BELOW USING PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD.
*BY ENTERING ONLINE YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR DANCELIFE UNITE 2018.
Please remember that Model Competitors MUST be a Dancer to compete for the Modelling component.
Are you the next ‘Face of Capezio’? DanceLife Unite, in conjunction with Capezio Australia are conducting a Nationwide Search for young dance models to be the ‘Face of Capezio’ for 2019 in the following age groups (age as at the 1st January 2018):
If you have the look, the skill, the personality and love to combine your passion for dance with your passion for fashion, you could be the next ‘Face of Capezio’ in your age group.
With the incredible prize of being the FACE OF CAPEZIO of Australia and New Zealand, with photography by Damian Tierney Photography, who wouldn’t want to enter?