- Once you have qualified, you may enter the National Final Events which open 24 hours after each Live Regional or publication of results for Online Heats. You must ENTER NATIONAL EVENTS if you wish to participate.
NB: Competing at a Live or Online Event does not automatically enter you for Nationals – it establishes whether you have qualified to compete at National Finals.
- ALL performers for Nationals must pre-purchase and wear a PERFORMER’S WRISTBAND at all times on their RIGHT WRIST across the entire event 19th-24th September. The Performer’s Wristband costs $65+gst if pre-purchased by 24th August, 2017 or $75+gst if purchased online after that date or at the event. This charge is additional to the events you wish to enter and covers each performer to compete, spectate any section except Grand Final and participate in all Dance Workshops.
- Performer’s wristbands for troupe-only competitors will be sent to the studio or school for distribution to students by 1st September 2017.
- Performer’s wristbands for Solo, Duo/Trio, Model & Vocal entrants will be available for collection at the event.
- All entries must be completed via our website: www.dancelifeunite.com.au via the ‘NATIONALS’ Entry Page.
- Entries close 6 weeks prior to Nationals or when entries are full (please see Calendar of Events for details).
- Payment must be completed via our online registration system using PayPal (including credit card). There can be no exceptions to this. This ensures all entry and contact details are correct and no mistakes or omissions are encountered. Please CHECK YOUR ENTRY!