HEAT 2: Opens 1st – Closes 31st March
How To Enter Heats – Solo, Duo/Trio
- Heat One: Opens 1st – Closes 31st January; Heat Two: Opens 1st – Closes 31st March; Heat Three: Opens 1st – Closes 31st May; Last Chance Qualifier: Opens 25th – Closes 31st July
- Dance Entry fee: $35+gst per routine; Duo/Trio Entry fee: $45+gst per routine
- Upload to YouTube a good quality recording of the Dance Solo or Duo/Trio stage performance from the past 12 months. Vocal acts can be recorded in a private or stage setting but must demonstrate good performance quality. Set your YouTube account to ‘Unlisted’ – NOT ‘Private’ – if you would like to keep the clip from being available publicly. Then, copy and paste the YouTube URL into the online entry form, complete all entry details and pay relevant entry fees via PayPal or credit card. We have a YouTube tutorial available on the entry page for your convenience. [Contact us if you need assistance with this step: email@example.com or M: 0422 986362]
- Soloists may enter as many categories within their age group as desired but only once per genre.
- Duos & Trios may enter as many times in their relevant category as desired for the Online Heats, but only once for Nationals
- Expert Judges will professionally adjudicate all acts for each heat via the YouTube links as they would for a live performance – in sections, in order and once only
- Written reports and awards with relevant sponsored prizes will be mailed to all competitors for Heats One, Two and Three only. Competitors in the Last Chance Qualifier will be advised via the DanceLife Unite website if they have successfully qualified to enter and compete at Nationals
- Online Heat Results are announced within 14 days of each heat closing
- Registrations for Nationals will be open to qualified acts once results are announced.
*BY ENTERING YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR DANCELIFE UNITE 2019. STUDENT’S AGE AS AT 1ST JANUARY 2019.
ONLINE SOLO DANCE
PLEASE REMEBER TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS TO YOUR PERSONAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL BEFORE ENTERING (Please set to “Unlisted”)