ONLINE HEAT TWO NOW OPEN – CLOSING 30TH NOVEMBER:
How To Enter Heats – Solo, Duo/Trio
- Heat One: Opens 12th July – Closes 18th August; Heat Two: Opens 1st October – Closes 30th November
- Dance Entry fee: $40+gst per routine; Duo/Trio Entry fee: $45+gst per routine
- Upload to YouTube a good quality recording of the Dance Solo or Duo/Trio, Troupe stage performance from the past 12 months. Uploading can sometimes take a while so allow plenty of time for this step. Set your YouTube account to ‘Unlisted’ – NOT ‘Private’ – if you would like to keep the clip from being available publicly. Then, copy and paste the YouTube URL into the online entry form, complete all entry details and pay relevant entry fees via PayPal or credit card. We have a YouTube tutorial available on the entry page for your convenience. [Contact us if you need assistance with this step: firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 0422 986362]
- Soloists may enter as many categories within their age group as desired but only once per genre.
- Duos & Trios may enter as many times in their relevant category as desired for the Online Heats, but only once for Nationals with the same partner/s.
- Expert Judges will professionally adjudicate all acts for each heat via the YouTube links as they would for a live performance – in sections, in order and once only
- Audio critiques and awards will be mailed to all competitors for Heats One and Two. Competitors in the Last Chance Qualifier (if run) will be advised via the DanceLife Unite website if they have successfully qualified to enter and compete at Nationals (i.e. there are no prizes for LCQ).
- Online Heat Results are announced within 14 days of each heat closing
- Registrations for Nationals will be open to qualified acts once results are announced.
*BY ENTERING YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR DANCELIFE UNITE 2023. STUDENT’S AGE AS AT 1ST JANUARY 2023.
ONLINE SOLO DANCE
PLEASE REMEBER TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS TO YOUR PERSONAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL BEFORE ENTERING (Please set to “Unlisted”)