TROUPES @ DanceLife Unite Nationals – January 2021!
The DanceLife Team are looking forward to welcoming you to NATIONALS with a difference this season! We have a COVID-SAFE plan which will be shared with all entrants closer to the event in order to reflect current circumstances and relevant restrictions. By entering our event you agree to adhere to relevant Covid-Safe plans in the interests of all participating parties together with all Terms & Conditions relating to competing and performing as outlined in our syllabus.
We are excited to announce new details for DanceLife Unite Nationals! The dates are the same being January 17th-21st, 2021 (as advertised for Solo Nationals since 2019) however due to Covid considerations regarding venue capacity restrictions etc, we are now holding the National Finals and Grand Finals for all events, including Troupes (Large & Small) at Sydney Olympic Park (Netball Central).
Qualifying Updates …
STUDIO TROUPES & SCHOOL DANCE GROUP entrants who have entered ANY DanceLife Unite event previously do NOT need to QUALIFY to be eligible to enter Nationals this season. We recognize how difficult this year has been for studios just to keep the ‘doors open’ let alone train competition troupes, so we just want to really give every studio a ‘helping hand’ to give your dancers the opportunity to PERFORM! Studios from all around Australia and New Zealand will be able to compete at Nationals, regardless of whether NSW State or Australian International borders are open … We will be utilizing the wonders of technology to facilitate remote competition and participation in all our events. Once you have entered, we will let you know all of the details if this applies to your Studio.
Entering Nationals Updates …
STUDIO TROUPES & SCHOOL DANCE GROUPS
- To assist all studios this season we are offering a VIP EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (a saving of $25 per troupe entry) until Friday 16th October.
- If you entered one of our Live Events this season and hold a current DLU Credit we will DIRECTLY CREDIT your TROUPE NATIONAL ENTRIES. You MUST contact us by Friday 16th October to CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN NATIONALS with your troupes to be eligible for this discount on Troupe entries for this year’s Nationals.
- Every Dancer @ Nationals must also purchase a PERFORMER’S WRISTBAND (also known as ‘REGISTRATION BAND’). If you contact us during the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT PERIOD to confirm your participation in Nationals, you will also qualify for a $10 DISCOUNT on your Performer’s wristbands (that is $65+gst instead of regular $75+gst per wristband)!
- Studios who have CONFIRMED their Troupes’ participation in Nationals by Friday 16th October, will have until 3rd January 2021, to complete payment for Performer’s Wristbands.
- *Please note that once you have CONFIRMED your Troupes’ participation at Nationals (by 16th October), your DLU Credit can not be re-transferred to any other future event. If you decide at a later date not to attend Nationals with your Troupes, unfortunately your DLU Credit will be void. This is due to the huge amount of work required to produce this event together with the need to confirm accurate participation to cover necessary overheads. We trust in your understanding of this matter. HOWEVER, in the event that COVID Restrictions are increased beyond our ability to produce the Nationals event, your credit will of course be rolled-over.
- *Please note, Registration covers your Performer’s Wristband which allows access to workshops, stage access to compete, spectating where possible due to capacity restrictions (excludes Grand Final). Room capacities will be monitored and restricted to ensure compliance with current Covid-Safety guidelines. Registration entitles each performer to a PERFORMER’S WRISTBAND (as per syllabus) which must be worn at all times on the performer’s RIGHT WRIST across the entire National Event.
Please enter your Troupe routines for Nationals by Friday 16th October to qualify for an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT i.e. National Troupe entries at Regional Entry prices (a saving of $25 per troupe!!). Troupe entries will return to regular pricing of $80+gst per Troupe from Saturday 17th October, 2020. finals). ENTRIES WILL CLOSE WHEN FULL, OR LATEST BY DECEMBER 11TH, 2020.
REGISTER EACH PERFORMER ONLY ONCE – The Performer’s Wristband (Registration) allows the performer to:
a) Perform on Stage; b) Be a spectator (except for Grand Final) where room capacity restrictions allow; and c) Participate in relevant workshops.
Performers Wristbands will be AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION @ DANCELIFE UNITE NATIONALS by either the Studio Director or nominated Studio representative.
REGISTER EACH TROUPE DANCER HERE:
PLEASE NOTE ALL ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO GST. GST WILL BE ADDED AT PAYPAL CHECKOUT
PLEASE READ ABOVE FIRST before completing your entry/ies for Nationals!
PLEASE ENTER BELOW USING PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD.
*BY ENTERING YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED WITH ALL TERMS ABOVE FOR DANCELIFE UNITE NATIONALS – JANUARY 2021. THE STUDIO DIRECTOR GUARANTEES THAT ALL STUDENTS ARE OF THE CORRECT AGE AS AT 1ST JANUARY 2020 (as this National Event relates to the 2020 Season).